Certificate Issuance Service at Convenience Stores
- Family Mart
- AEON Kyushu affiliated stores (AEON, Homewide, Wide Mart, MaxValu)
※Only stores with multi-copy machines (kiosk terminals) will be available.
6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Also available on weekends and holidays.)
- - The service may be unavailable due to store business days, business hours, or system maintenance.
- - The service is not available during the year-end and New Year holidays(29th Dec. – 3rd Jan.).
What you need to use this service
- My Number Card (Individual Number Card) on which the digital certificate for user certification is registered.
- PIN (four-digit number) for the digital certificate for user certification
Certificates that can be obtained and fees
※Common addresses (not official ones) will not be listed.
|Type of certificate
|A copy of the certificate of residence (for the applicant and the same household)
※You cannot obtain a certificate of residence exclusion.
※It is not possible to enter maiden names or other history or resident registration codes.
|Certificate of registered matters in the resident registry(for the applicant and the same household)
|Seal registration certificate (for the applicant only)
|Certificate of the whole family register (copy of the family register)
|Certificate of individual matters in the family register (extract from the family register)
|Copy of family register supplementary certificate
|Certificate of city/prefectural taxation (non-taxation) (for the applicant only)
About tax certification
|Certificate of city/prefectural tax income (for the applicant only)
About tax certification
About a copy of the family register certificate and the supplementary certificate:
- - This can only be obtained by those whose legal domicile is in Beppu City.
- - If you are not registered as a resident of Beppu City, you need to apply for the service in advance.
- - If your legal domicile is not in Beppu City, please contact the municipality of your domicile to find out if you can use the certificate delivery service at convenience stores.
Suspension due to system maintenance
Wednesday, 20th July 2022 (All day)
Issuance of certificates via convenience store delivery service
- If you make a mistake three times in a row with the PIN (four digits) of the digital certificate for user certification, it will be locked and you will not be able to use it. If you want to unlock it or forget your PIN, please bring your My Number Card to the Citizen Services Division and reset your PIN.
- The notation in the address column of the certificate issued by this service is the address with “O-aza”. Common name addresses are not listed.In addition, if your address contains an apartment name and its room number, you cannot choose whether or not to include it, and it will always be included.
- The form of each certificate is different from the certificate you can obtain at the city office.
- If a certificate consists of two or more sheets, it will not be stapled, so please be careful not to forget to pick all sheets up (excluding taxation/nontaxation certificates and income certificates.)
- No refunds or exchanges will be given for certificates obtained in error.
- Even if the fee is exempted by ordinance, a fee will be charged if you use the convenience store delivery service. No refunds will be made afterwards.
- If you have lost your My Number Card, please contact the following address because we need to stop using the convenience store delivery service with your card.
My Number general number (toll-free): 0120-95-0178
Those who cannot have their certificates issued through the convenience store delivery service (for all certificates)
- Those under 15 years old
- Those whose name and address exceed the maximum number of characters that can be printed (60 characters)
- Those who have taken measures to restrict issuance at their request.
A copy of the certificate of residence and certificate of registered matters in the certificate of residence
- This service is not available to those who are adult wards, etc., or those who do not have a head of household.
- This service is not available for those who have submitted a notification of moving out. In addition, if there is a member of the same household who has submitted a notification of moving out, the certificate of residence cannot be obtained until the moving out is confirmed or the planned moving-out date has passed.
- You can select and enter the head of household/relationship, legal domicile/its head, and individual number by operating the screen.
About the family register supplementary certificate
- Those who are adult wards are not allowed to use this service.
- You can select and enter your legal domicile and its head by operating the screen.
About Tax Certification
The tax certificate issued at convenience stores is only for the person who is the holder of My Number Card.
Tax certificates that can be obtained
Certificate of taxation (non-taxation) for city and prefectural taxes
Income (salary income and pension income only), income amount excluding basic deductions and social insurance, breakdown of deductions for dependents, etc., and city/prefectural inhabitant tax amount, etc. will be listed.
Certificate of income for city and prefectural taxes (with deductions)
Income (salary income and pension income only), income amount excluding basic deductions and social insurance, and breakdown of deductions for dependents, etc. will be listed.
(The city/prefectural tax amount will not be listed.)
Certificate of income for city and prefectural taxes (without deductions)
Income (salary income and pension income only) and income amount excluding basic deductions and social insurance will be listed. (The city/prefectural tax amount and the breakdown of deductions for dependents, etc. will not be listed.)
Fiscal years of certification available
You can obtain certificates for the past five years, including the current year.
Certificates for the new fiscal year are ready to be issued around the beginning of June every year.
- Fiscal year 2021 (income for the year 2020)
- Fiscal year 2020 (income for the year 2019)
- Fiscal year 2019 (income for the year 2018)
- Fiscal year 2018 (income for the year 2017)
- Fiscal year 2017 (income for the year 2016)
※Please do not mistake the fiscal year with the year of the certificate you need.
Those who can use this service
Those who are registered as a resident of Beppu City and have income information as of January 1st of each certification year at the time of using this service.
(Those who have moved out of Beppu City or are planning to move out are not eligible to use this service.)
Other notes on tax certification
- A certificate for a household cannot be issued at a convenience store.
- Certificates for tax-exempt households used for influenza vaccination for the elderly, pneumococcal vaccination for the elderly, and city health checkups cannot be obtained at convenience stores.
- This service is not available for adult wards, etc.
- The certificate may not be issued depending on the items listed or conditions.
- The certificate cannot be issued if you have not submitted your tax declaration or other taxation documents (undeclared).
- If there are any changes in your income, it may take some time for the changes to be reflected on the certificate.
- Two or more tax certificates cannot be issued at a convenience store.
Counter Service Section & Family Registration Section, Citizen Services Division
1-15, Kaminoguchi-cho, Beppu City, 874-8511, Japan (Ground Floor, City Hall)
Taxation Section, Citizen Tax Division
1-15, Kaminoguchi-cho, Beppu City, 874-8511 Japan (Ground Floor, City Hall)
Cultural and International Affairs Division (Contact us in English, Chinese, or Korean)
1-15, Kaminoguchi-cho, Beppu City, 874-8511 Japan (4th Floor, City Hall)