Vaccine Passport(Vaccination Certificate for Overseas Travelers)
A vaccination certificate (Vaccine Passport) will be issued to those who have been vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine and need a certificate in addition to the certificate of immunization due to overseas travel.
Application acceptance time
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Weekdays (Mon. - Fri.)
Those planning to travel overseas who have been vaccinated one time or more using Beppu City's vaccination vouchers.
- Application form PDF Excel
- Passport (a copy is available)
If your passport has a maiden name, a different name, or an alias (in English), you will need to provide proof of identity to confirm the maiden name, different name, or alias.
- Certificate of immunization or vaccination record (a form with a sticker of the vaccine you were vaccinated with)
- A copy of the identification document showing your address
(e.g., residence card, driver's license, My Number Card, health insurance card, etc.)
How to apply and where to apply
- Applications can be made at the counter or by mail, and will be issued by mail at a later date. If you are applying by mail, please send a self-addressed envelope with a 84-yen stamp on it, and a set of required documents.
- In some cases, it may take one to two weeks for us to confirm your vaccination history. Please apply well in advance.
- Please note that we will not be able to accept your documents if they are incomplete or if there are insufficient attachments.
- Applications should be sent to the "COVID-19 Vaccination Section" in Beppu Arena.
Please send to:
COVID-19 Vaccination Section, Health Promotion Division (in Beppu Arena)
8-37 Aoyama-cho, Beppu City, 874-0902
- Office hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on weekdays (Monday through Friday)
Beppu City COVID-19 Vaccination Call Center
- -Please note that we have been experiencing some misdialing. Please pay attention to the phone number when you call.
Office hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily
Cultural and International Affairs Division
1-15 Kaminoguchi-cho Beppu, Oita