How to make a reservation
for the COVID-19 vaccination
Reservation Status (as of 14th September)
We continue to accept reservations online and through our Call Center for all people over the age of 12.
Reservation slots for Beppu Arena, a mass vaccination site, have been added (for 16th September – 31st October).
As the vaccination program will be scaled back from November, if you would like to be vaccinated, please complete the two doses by the end of October if possible.
For children between 12 and 15 years old and their parents or guardians
- -The child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for their vaccination.
- -For the parents or guardians, please sign your name on the signature line of the medical survey sheet. The vaccination cannot be given without the signature of the parent or guardian on the medical survey sheet.
- -If a parent or guardian is unable to accompany the child for some reason, a relative within the third degree of kinship who is familiar with the child's health condition may accompany the child. If the child is accompanied by a non-relative under the guardian's authority, please bring a power of attorney (in any format) to the vaccination site.
- -Vaccination vouchers for children who will turn 12 years old this year will be sent out sequentially in the month following their birth month. If you are in a hurry, you can apply for a vaccination voucher from the day of your child’s birth, so please contact our Call Center.
- -Please make a reservation by one of the following methods: 1. or 2.
- -Make a reservation for the first and second vaccinations together.
- -Please allow 3 weeks from the first vaccination for the second one.
- -If you would like to make a reservation in person, please contact our Call Center.
1. To make a reservation by using a computer, mobile phone,
or other device
- -Only when the reservation is resumed, it will be available from 9:00 a.m.
- -The service will be unavailable between 2:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. due to maintenance.
- -If you are using a computer, please use Google Chrome as your browser.
- -If you are unable to connect, please try again at a different time of the day, as the access
may be busy.
2. To make a reservation by calling the Call Center
Beppu City COVID-19 Vaccination Call Center
- 0120-797-567 (toll-free)
Please note that we have been experiencing some misdials.
Please pay attention to the phone number when you call.
- Office hours:
- 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(For the time being, the office will be open on weekends and holidays)
At the Call Center, the following languages are available:
English, Chinese, and Korean.
If the person in charge is not available, we will call you back later, so please let the operator know your phone number.
Special pages on COVID-19 posted by organizations in Beppu City
Cultural and International Affairs Division
1-15 Kaminoguchi-cho Beppu, Oita